This Proven Winners® Bobo® Hydrangea is noted for its abundant white summer flowers that turn pink in the autumn. Easy care shrub with a mounded habit. Blooms early summer-early fall.
Bobo® is from the same hybridizer as the award-winning Pinky Winky® variety. It was introduced in Belgium where its dwarf size was especially noted for use in smaller garden borders and in containers on terraces. It is a Gold medal winner for its innovative size and habit.
Because Paniculata Hydrangeas bloom on new growth, they tend to flower normally even if the branches have been killed back by frost. Some early afternoon shade is beneficial in hot southern regions. Prune in late winter/early spring. Hydrangeas are at their best in summer and fall.
- You are purchasing one – Proven Winners® Bobo® Hydrangea – 4” pot
- Soil pH does not affect bloom color
- Long-lasting blooms early summer-early fall
- White flowers that change to pink in the fall
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Hydrangea Paniculata ‘Bobo’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 30-36” x 36-48”
- Spacing: 48-60”
- Soil: Moist, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 3-8
- Sun Exposure: Partial to full sun
- Characteristics: Dwarf
- Suggested Uses: Border, Container, Landscape
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!