Proven Winners® Quick Fire® Hydrangea lives up to its name by blooming up to a month earlier than other hydrangea! This trait makes it easy to extend the hydrangea season in your garden. Like Proven Winners® Pinky Winky®, this variety also features white flowers that change to pink later in the season.
Because Paniculata Hydrangeas bloom on new growth, they tend to flower normally even if the branches have been killed back by frost. Some early afternoon shade is beneficial in hot southern regions. Prune in late winter/early spring. Hydrangeas are at their best in summer and fall.
- You are purchasing one – Proven Winners® Quick Fire® Hydrangea – 4” pot
- Repeat blooming
- Fall interest
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Hydrangea Paniculata ‘Bulk’
- Mature Size (HxW): 72-96” x 72-96”
- Spacing: 96-120”
- Soil: Moist, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 3-8
- Sun Exposure: Filtered to full sun
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Characteristics: Repeat blooming
- Suggested Uses: Border plant, Cut flower, Dried flower, Landscape
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!