Proven Winners® Pinky Winky® Hydrangea is reknowned for its large summer flowers that open white and change to pink. Soil pH does not affect the bloom color. Pinky Winky® is a favorite for cut and dried flowers, especially when the blooms are in the process of changing from white to pink.
Because Paniculata Hydrangeas bloom on new growth, they tend to flower normally even if the branches have been killed back by frost. Some early afternoon shade is beneficial in hot southern regions. Prune in late winter/early spring. Hydrangeas are at their best in summer and fall.
- You are purchasing one – Proven Winners® Pinky Winky® Hydrangea – 4” pot
- Repeat blooming
- Fall interest
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Hydrangea Paniculata ‘DVPpinky’
- Mature Size (HxW): 72-96” x 72-96”
- Spacing: 84-108”
- Soil: Moist, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 3-8
- Sun Exposure: Filtered to full sun
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Characteristics: Repeat blooming
- Suggested Uses: Border plant, Cut flower, Dried flower, Landscape
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!