Proven Winners® Limelight® Hydrangea, is a time-tested classic that never goes out of style. This variety graces the landscaping of thousands of homes across North America. Beautiful large, uniquely green-shaded blooms look great with any style and color of house. Winter doesn’t faze the Limelight® at all, it blooms every year, even in cold climates.
Huge football-shaped flowers of celadon green also make this a great choice for dried arrangements. While initially a green shade, they do age to an array of pink, red, and burgundy, giving you tons of options for your floral display.
Because Paniculata Hydrangeas bloom on new growth, they tend to flower normally even if the branches have been killed back by frost. Some early afternoon shade is beneficial in hot southern regions. Prune in late winter/early spring. Hydrangeas are at their best in summer and fall.
- You are purchasing one – Proven Winners® Limelight® Hydrangea – 4” pot
- Long blooming
- Fall interest
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Hydrangea Paniculata ‘Limelight’
- Mature Size (HxW): 72-96” x 72-96”
- Spacing: 84-96”
- Soil: Moist, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 3-8
- Sun Exposure: Filtered to full sun
- Characteristics: Repeat blooming
- Suggested Uses: Cut flower, Dried flower, Landscape
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!