All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
Dark burgundy red flower buds open to two-toned blooms: bright ruby red and silvery pink florets. This strong rebloomer has sturdy stems and dark, attractive foliage for an outstanding flower presentation. This cold-hardy hydrangea is a very reliable bloomer that is great for landscaping and also for cut flowers.
- You are purchasing one – Invincibelle® Ruby Hydrangea – Quart Pot
- Prune in late winter
- Soil does not affect flower color
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical name: Hydrangea arborescens ‘NCHA3’ ppaf, cbraf
- Mature Size(H x W) : 2’-3’ x 2’-3’
- Spacing: 3’- 4’
- Soil: Moist, well-drained, amended with peat moss, leaf mold, or compost
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Sun Exposure: Full sun
- Characteristics: Deciduous shrub
- Suggested Uses: Cut Flower, Dried Flower, Landscape
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!