All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
Fire Light™ hydrangea is the new standard to measure all hardy hydrangeas. Upright panicles are packed with florets that transform from pure white to rich pomegranate-pink. Its thick, sturdy stems present well in container as well as the garden.
- You are purchasing one – Fire Light® Ruby Hydrangea – Quart Container
- Deep pink-red flower color
- Prune in late winter
- Flower color is not affected by soil pH
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical name: Hydrangea paniculata ‘SMHPFL’ pp#25, 135, cbraf
- Mature Size(H x W) : 4.5’-6’ x 4.5’-6’
- Spacing: 4.5’- 6’
- Soil: Moist, well-drained, amended with peat moss, leaf mold, or compost
- Hardiness Zone: 3-8
- Sun Exposure: Full sun to partial shade
- Characteristics: Deciduous shrub
- Suggested Uses: Cut Flower, Dried Flower, Landscape
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!