All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
Climbing Hydrangea is the only hydrangea that climbs, and, through slow to establish, once it does its vines can quickly grow from 50’ to 80’ in length. With delicate white lacecap blooms against lush green foliage in the summer, it is a standout that is perfect against retaining walls, or outdoor wood, rock, or brick surfaces.
- You are purchasing one Climbing Hydrangea bush – 1 Gallon Pot
- Climbing habit
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical Name: Hydrangea anomala petiolaris
- Mature Size: Once established, clinging stems quickly reach 50’-80’ long
- Soil: Rich, medium moisture, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 5-9
- Sun Exposure: Full shade to full sun
- Characteristics: Showy flowering vine
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Suggested Uses: Cutting Garden, Erosion Control, Ground Cover, Mass Planting, Privacy Screen, Specimen, Woodland Garden
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!