All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
A small plant with strong stems and big variegated flowers. Big, long-lasting blooms change to an attractive green with age. Flowers are pinky/magenta, blue in more acidic soils with aluminum availability.
Great landscape plant to add a dash of bright color. Good in groupings or masses, in a perennial or shrub border, as a specimen, screen, or hedge. Use in mixed containers and transplant into the ground in fall. Protect overwinter in the north.
- You are purchasing one – Cityline® Mars Hydrangea – Bigleaf Hydrangea – Quart Container
- Disease resistant compact form
- Bloom color is affected by soil pH
- Pruning seldom needed but may be trimmed after flowering
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical name: Hydrangea macrophylla ‘Ramars’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 1’-3’ x 1’-3’
- Spacing: 24”-48”
- Soil: Moist, well-drained, amended with peat moss, leaf mold, or compost
- Hardiness Zone: 5-9
- Sun Exposure: Partial to full sun
- Characteristics: Deciduous shrub
- Suggested Uses: Cut Flower, Dried Flower, Landscape
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!