All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
Clear pink or blue colored flowers are the largest in the series, and quite long lasting, changing to an attractive green with age. Glossy green leaves exhibit an extremely high level of mildew resistance.
Great landscape plant to add a dash of bright color. Good in groupings or masses, in a perennial or shrub border, as a specimen, screen, or hedge. Use in mixed containers and transplant into the ground in fall. Protect overwinter in the north.
- You are purchasing one – Cityline® Berlin Hydrangea – Bigleaf Hydrangea – Quart Container
- Compact Form
- Bloom color is affected by soil pH
- Pruning seldom needed but may be trimmed after flowering
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical name: Hydrangea macrophylla ‘Berlin Rabe’ pp#10,912
- Mature Size(H x W) : 1’-3’ x 1’-3’
- Spacing: 36”-48”
- Soil: Moist, well-drained, amended with peat moss, leaf mold, or compost
- Hardiness Zone: 5-9
- Sun Exposure: Partial to full sun
- Characteristics: Deciduous shrub
- Suggested Uses: Cut Flower, Dried Flower, Landscape
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!