All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
’Victory’ was American Hosta Growers Hosta of the Year 2015. A sport of ‘Elatior’, it features shiny green leaves with wide, cream-colored margins. That leaves are large and heart-shaped and very thick, and are held upright as they emerge to form a massive mound when mature. Light lavender flowers appear on tall scapes (54”).
Tip: Potted dormant perennials can be kept in a well-lit cool/cold area (i.e. garage, shed, even in a protected area outdoors) until ready for spring planting. Do not allow them to completely dry out.
- You are purchasing one - Victory Hosta - 1 quart pot
- Giant Hosta cultivar
- Attracts hummingbirds
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Hosta x ‘Victory’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 28”-32” x 38”-46”
- Soil: Moist, well-drained, highly organic soil best
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Sun Exposure: Light to full shade
- Characteristics: Giant cultivar, Perennial
- Growth Rate: Slow
- Suggested Uses: Border, Container, Rock Gardens, Edging
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!