All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
’Sundance’ Hosta features small spikes of lavender, bell-shaped flowers in mid-summer. With large, textured, heart-shaped leaves, it remains emerald green in color with cream to white margins when grown in sun, or gold margins if grown in shade. Foliage will form a low mound.
Tip: Potted dormant perennials can be kept in a well-lit cool/cold area (i.e. garage, shed, even in a protected area outdoors) until ready for spring planting. Do not allow them to completely dry out.
- You are purchasing one - Sundance Hosta - 1 quart pot
- A sport of H. ‘Aoki’
- Easy to care for, low maintenance
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Mature Size(H x W) : 24” x 4’
- Soil: Moist, fertile, well-drained, soil
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Sun Exposure: Light to full shade
- Characteristics: Dark green center with narrow creamy yellow margins, arching mound
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Bloom: Lavender flowers
- Tolerance: Drought tolerant, more tolerant of sun than most hosta
- Suggested Uses: Border, Container, Rock Gardens, Edging
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!