‘Royal Standard’ will form a large mound with shiny green leaves that are slightly wavy. Sweet-scented white flowers on 30-40” stems in August to September. Works wonderfully well as a cut flower.
Tip: Potted dormant perennials can be kept in a well-lit cool/cold area (i.e. garage, shed, even in a protected area outdoors) until ready for spring planting. Do not allow them to completely dry out.
- You are purchasing one – Royal Standard Hosta - 1 Quart Pot
- Attracts hummingbirds
- Easy care
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Mature Size: 20-26” Tall, 63” Spread
- Soil: Average to medium moisture, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Sun Exposure: Partial to Full Shade
- Characteristics: Perennial
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Bloom: white bloom
- Suggested Uses: Cut flower, Foliage, Specimen, Massing, Border, Container
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!