Hostas are herbaceous perennial plants. These plants provide a focal point when used in landscapes and gardens. 'Regal Splendor' is a sport of H. ‘Krossa Regal’, and forms the same vase-shaped, upright mound of foliage.
Long, pointed, frosty blue leaves with narrow, creamy yellow to ivory margins. Lavender, bell-shaped flowers appear on 5 to 6 foot scapes in mid to late summer.
Large mounds of Hosta are not only beautiful as borders and in gardens, but also great to use in floral arrangements as filler. Hosta grows best in moist, well-drained highly organic soil.
Tip: Potted dormant perennials can be kept in a well-lit cool/cold area (i.e. garage, shed, even in a protected area outdoors) until ready for spring planting. Do not allow them to completely dry out.
- You are purchasing a Regal Splendor Hosta – 4" Pot – 1 each
- Hostas love shade
- Returns year after year
- Attracts hummingbirds
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Mature Size (HxW): 36” x 36”
- Soil: Medium-wet, well-drained soil
- Soil pH: 5.5-7.5
- Hardiness Zone: 4-9
- Sun Exposure: Full to partial shade
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Bloom: Lavender flower blooms in mid to late summer
- Suggested Uses: Container, Rock Garden, Edging, Ground Cover, Woodland
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!