All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
Maple leaf is a sport of Frances Williams hosta. It features heart-shaped blue-green veined leaves with yellow margins. Leaves are large and very thick.
Tip: Potted dormant perennials can be kept in a well-lit cool/cold area (i.e. garage, shed, even in a protected area outdoors) until ready for spring planting. Do not allow them to completely dry out.
- You are purchasing one – Maple Leaf Hosta - 1 quart pot
- Mounded habit
- Easy to care for, low maintenance
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Mature Size(H x W) : 18”-24” x 48”
- Soil: Moist, fertile, well-drained, soil
- Hardiness Zone: 3-8
- Sun Exposure: Light to full shade
- Characteristics: Medium blue-green veined leaves with yellow margins
- Growth Rate: Slow to moderate
- Bloom: Near-white bell-shaped flowers mid-June into July
- Tolerance: Drought tolerant
- Suggested Uses: Border, Container, Rock Gardens, Edging
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!