‘Komodo Dragon’ is a giant hosta that forms a cascading mound. With large, dark green leaves, it has loosely rippled margins on long peticles. Midsummer, it features light lavender, tubular glowers just above the foliage.
With a spread up to 7’, don’t plant ‘Komodo Dragon’ unless you have plenty of room!
Tip: Potted dormant perennials can be kept in a well-lit cool/cold area (i.e. garage, shed, even in a protected area outdoors) until ready for spring planting. Do not allow them to completely dry out.
- You are purchasing one – Komoda Dragon Hosta - 1 quart pot
- Attracts hummingbirds
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Hosta x ‘Komodo Dragon’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 30” x 7’
- Soil: Moist, well-drained, highly organic soil best
- Soil pH: 5.5-7.5
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Sun Exposure: Light to full shade
- Characteristics: Large spread, Perennial
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Border, Rock Gardens, Woodland
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!