’Fortunei Hyacinthina’ features leaves that emerge blue-green and mature to gray-green. Abundant pale purple flowers appear on erect, but slightly bending, scapes and can rise to 34” tall. This variety is known to be more sun tolerant than most hosta, and can take direct sun for several hours a day.
Tip: Potted dormant perennials can be kept in a well-lit cool/cold area (i.e. garage, shed, even in a protected area outdoors) until ready for spring planting. Do not allow them to completely dry out.
- You are purchasing one – Hyacinthina Hosta - 1 quart pot
- Attracts hummingbirds
- Mounding perennial
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical Name: Hosta ‘Fortunei Hyacinthina’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 12”-18” x 18”-24”
- Soil: Moist, well-drained, highly organic soil best
- Hardiness Zone: 3-8
- Sun Exposure: Light to full shade
- Characteristics: Medium size; blue-green fading to grey-green leaves; Pale purple blooms in mid-summer
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Border, Rock Gardens, Edging
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!