Francee Hosta are known for medium to dark green, somewhat glossy, heart-shaped leaves with narrow, clean white margins. Variegation holds up well in the sun. Francee forms a wide, low mound making it ideal for use as a groundcover. Lavender flowers appear on 30” scapes mid to late summer.
Hostas are herbaceous perennial plants. These plants provide a focal point when using in landscapes and gardens. Hostas are known as the best shade loving plants for the garden. Large leaves provide excellent coverage for dying foliage. With their subtle colors, tall flower scapes and broad leafs bring versatility in the landscape.
Divide plants in late summer or early spring. Division should have at least 3 eyes. Allow several years before being divided.
- You are purchasing a Francee Hosta – Quart Pot
- Thrives in shade
- Attracts hummingbirds
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Mature Size: 14” Height x 36” Spread
- Soil: Moist, fertile, well -drained
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Sun Exposure: Part Shade to Full Shade
- Growth Rate: Rapid
- Suggested Uses: Beds and Borders, Shade, Container
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!