All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
’Fragrant Bouquet’ features light apple-green leaves with wide, pale-yellow to cream margins. The leaves are broadly ovate, wavy, and of good substance.
Tip: Potted dormant perennials can be kept in a well-lit cool/cold area (i.e. garage, shed, even in a protected area outdoors) until ready for spring planting. Do not allow them to completely dry out.
- You are purchasing one – Fragrant Bouquet Hosta – Quart Pot
- 1998 Hosta of the Year
- A cultivar of H. ‘Summer Fragrance’ and H. ‘Fascination’
- Slug resistant Hosta
- Attracts hummingbirds
- Large white flowers are produced on 36" scapes in midsummer
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Hosta fortunei ‘Fragrant Bouquet’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 20” x 36”
- Soil: Moist, well-drained, highly organic soil best
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Sun Exposure: Light to full shade
- Characteristics: Variegated foliage, Perennial
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Suggested Uses: Border, Rock Gardens, Edging
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!