All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
A sport of H. ‘Great Expectations’, ‘Dream Weaver’ has large, distinctive leaves with very wide, blue-green margins and sharply contrasting creamy white centers. Leaves are nearly round and corrugated. White flowers appear on 26” scapes in midsummer.
Tip: Potted dormant perennials can be kept in a well-lit cool/cold area (i.e. garage, shed, even in a protected area outdoors) until ready for spring planting. Do not allow them to completely dry out.
- You are purchasing one – Dream Weaver Hosta - Quart
- Attracts hummingbirds
- A sport of H. ‘Great Expectations’
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical name: H. ‘Dream Weaver’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 18” x 30”
- Soil: Moist, well-drained, highly organic soil best
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Sun Exposure: Light to full shade
- Characteristics: Variegated foliage, Perennial
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Border, Rock Gardens, Edging
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!