All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
The large, bright yellow, heart-shaped leaves have distinct venation and are heavily puckered. Lily-like, white flowers appear mid-summer on 38” scapes above the mounding foliage. This hosta is a moderate grower and great for ground coverage.
Tip: Potted dormant perennials can be kept in a well-lit cool/cold area (i.e. garage, shed, even in a protected area outdoors) until ready for spring planting. Do not allow them to completely dry out.
- You are purchasing one – City Lights Hosta - 1 quart pot
- Hybrid of ‘White Vision’ and ‘Golden Prayers’ Hosta
- Attracts hummingbirds
- Near white flowers appear in July
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical Name: Hosta x ‘City Lights’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 24”-27” x 30”-36”
- Soil: Moist, well-drained, highly organic soil best
- Soil pH: 5.5-7.5
- Hardiness Zone: 3-8
- Sun Exposure: Light to full shade
- Characteristics: Large yellow hosta with distinct veining
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Border, Rock Gardens, Edging
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!