All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
Large, heavily textured leaves with a thin yellow margin that fades to creamy-white in the summer, occasionally streaking to the center of the leaf, creates a showy plant for shady borders and woodland gardens. The corrugation on the leaves adds to the beauty of this large hosta.
Tip: Potted dormant perennials can be kept in a well-lit cool/cold area (i.e. garage, shed, even in a protected area outdoors) until ready for spring planting. Do not allow them to completely dry out.
- You are purchasing one – Christmas Tree Hosta - Quart
- Resists slug damage
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical name: H. ‘Christmas Tree’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 23” x 56”
- Soil: Moist, well-drained, highly organic soil best
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Sun Exposure: Light to full shade
- Characteristics: Variegated foliage, Perennial
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Border, Rock Gardens, Edging
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!