All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
Hostas are herbaceous perennial plants. These plants provide a focal point when used in landscapes and gardens. 'Bressingham Blue' is noted for its huge 15” long, thick, puckered leaves that are solid blue-green with undulating margins.
Hosta go completely dormant in the fall, and the dying foliage can be removed any time before mid spring. Grow ‘Bressingham Blue’ in heavy shade to retain the blue longer into the season.
Tip: Potted dormant perennials can be kept in a well-lit cool/cold area (i.e. garage, shed, even in a protected area outdoors) until ready for spring planting. Do not allow them to completely dry out.
- You are purchasing a Bressingham Blue Hosta – 4" Pot – 1 each
- Returns year after year
- Attracts hummingbirds
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Mature Size (HxW): 24” x 36”
- Soil: Medium-wet, well-drained soil
- Soil pH: 5.5-7.5
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Sun Exposure: Full to partial shade
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Bloom: Near white, bell-shaped flowers on 36” scapes in early to midsummer
- Suggested Uses: Container, Rock Garden, Edging, Ground Cover, Woodland
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!