‘Blue Giant’ is also known as a Mammoth Hosta, and is definitely super-sized! ‘Blue Giant’ has extremely large, rounded, thick-textured, blue-green leaves that produce white flowers with a hint of lavender midsummer.
’Blue Giant’ takes approximately 4-5 years to reach maturity and returns year after year. Large areas of these blue beauties give gardens a peaceful feeling.
Tip: Potted dormant perennials can be kept in a well-lit cool/cold area (i.e. garage, shed, even in a protected area outdoors) until ready for spring planting. Do not allow them to completely dry out.
- You are purchasing one – Blue Giant Hosta - 1 Quart Pot
- Attracts hummingbirds
- Easy care
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Mature Size: 24-30” Tall, 4-5’ Spread
- Soil: Moist, fertile, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Sun Exposure: Partial to Full Shade
- Characteristics: Perennial
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Bloom: white flowers with a hint of lavender
- Suggested Uses: Specimen, Massing, Border, Container
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!