All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
Blue Angel Hostas are known for their gigantic, heart-shaped, blue-green leaves which are very slug resistant. Light lavender/white flowers stand above the foliage on 48” scapes in midsummer.
Hostas are herbaceous perennial plants. These plants provide a focal point when using in landscapes and gardens. Hostas are known as the best shade loving plants for the garden. Large leaves provide excellent coverage for dying foliage. With their subtle colors, tall flower scapes and broad leafs bring versatility in the landscape.
Divide plants in late summer or early spring. Division should have at least 3 eyes. Allow several years before being divided.
- You are purchasing a Blue Angel Hosta – Quart Pot – 1 each
- Thrives in shade
- Attracts hummingbirds
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Mature Size: 3’ Height x 4’ Spread
- Soil: Moist, fertile, well -drained
- Hardiness Zone: 5-9
- Sun Exposure: Part Shade to Full Shade
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Beds and Borders, Shade, Container
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!