Hosta ‘Barbara Ann’ features thick, corrugated, blue-green leaves have creamy margins that lighten to white as it matures. Bell-shaped, white flowers appear mid-summer above the mounding foliage. This hosta is a moderate grower and great for ground coverage. This variety is also suitable for container/tub planting.
Tip: Potted dormant perennials can be kept in a well-lit cool/cold area (i.e. garage, shed, even in a protected area outdoors) until ready for spring planting. Do not allow them to completely dry out.
- You are purchasing one – Barbara Ann Hosta - 1 quart pot
- Hybrid of Hosta sieboldiana ‘Elegans’
- Attracts hummingbirds
- Mounding perennial
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical Name: Hosta ‘Barbara Ann’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 20” x 36”-48”
- Soil: Moist, well-drained, highly organic soil best
- Soil pH: 5.5-7.5
- Hardiness Zone: 2-9
- Sun Exposure: Light to full shade
- Characteristics: Thick, corrugated, blue-green leaves with creamy margins; Bell-shaped white flowers in mid-summer
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Border, Rock Gardens, Edging
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!