Antioch Hosta has the most dramatic coloring of all other varieties. Bold green leaves with white margins. Sticking lavender blooms above lush mounds of green hosta. A must have in a shade garden or container potting. Easy to grow and maintain.
Tip: Potted dormant perennials can be kept in a well-lit cool/cold area (i.e. garage, shed, even in a protected area outdoors) until ready for spring planting. Do not allow them to completely dry out.
- You are purchasing one – Antioch Hosta - 1 quart pot
- Also known as Plantain Lily
- Attracts hummingbirds
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical Name: Hosta x ‘Antioch’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 18-24” x 24-32”
- Soil: Moist, well-drained, highly organic soil best
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9a
- Sun Exposure: Light to full shade
- Characteristics: Compact mound shape, lavender blooms
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Suggested Uses: Border, Rock Gardens, Edging
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!