Diana Rose of Sharon looks beautiful in almost any setting! Diana produces a truly remarkable bloom! Large, 5-petaled, 6-inch flowers are pure white even the stamens are white creating a blossom of pure perfection, especially striking against the dark green foliage!
The blooms will often stay open even at night, making a moonlit walk through your garden an ethereal experience.
The flowers begin to blossom in summer, and continue on until fall.
- You are purchasing a Hibiscus syriacus – ‘Diana’ – Rose of Sharon – 3.5” Pot - 3 pack
- Attracts hummingbirds and butterflies
- Pure white 5-petaled, 6” flowers
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Hibiscus syriacus L. ‘Diana’
- Mature Size: 12’ x 8’
- Hardiness Zone: 5-9
- Soil: Average, well-drained
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun/Part Sun
- Characteristics: Deciduous, multi-stemmed, upright
- Growth Rate: Vigorous
- Tolerance: deer, drought, clay soil, black walnut
- Bloom: Pure white, showy flower
- Suggested Uses: Specimen, hedge, mass screen, trained as single trunk, container
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!