Rose of Sharon, Hardy Hibiscus or Althea, a rose by many names! If you're looking for a tough-as-nails, yet breathtakingly beautiful shrub for your yard, Rose-of-Sharon may just be the answer! You'll enjoy this old-fashioned favorite that bears an abundance of large, hibiscus blossoms in three different colors: red, white and blue. What a beautiful patriotic display!
These are not mature trees or fully grown. They do not come braided but can be. Braiding is easy and fun to do. Three plants per pot, red, white and blue.
- You are purchasing a Rose of Sharon Tree 3-N-1 'Red, White and Blue' Hardy Hibiscus - 2.5" Healthy Potted Plant - 1 each
- Large cup-shaped flowers
- Easy care/low maintenance
- Attracts hummingbirds, butterflies, and bees
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Hibiscus syriacus 'Rose-of-Sharon'
- Mature Size (H x W): 12' x 10'
- Soil: Adaptable, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 4-9
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun
- Characteristics: Deciduous, large cup shaped flowers
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Spacing: 6'-10' apart
- Tolerance: heat tolerant
- Suggested Uses: Hedge, specimen, accent, container
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!