All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
Hardy Gloxinia features clusters of trumpet-shaped (hence the alternate name chinese trumpet flowers), pinkish-red blooms with yellow throats, 5-12 flowers per cluster. The blooms appear in summer atop erect, essentially leafless stalks. Remove faded flowers to prolong the bloom period.
Tip: Potted dormant perennials can be kept in a well-lit cool/cold area (i.e. garage, shed, even in a protected area outdoors) until ready for spring planting. Do not allow them to completely dry out.
- You are purchasing one – Hardy Gloxinia/Chinese Trumpet Flowers - 1 quart pot
- Also called chinese trumpet flowers
- Easy to grow
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical name: Incarvillea delavayi
- Mature Size(H x W) : 12-24” x 12”
- Soil: Average, moist, well-drained, soil
- Hardiness Zone: 5-7
- Sun Exposure: Light to full sun
- Characteristics: Clump forming perennial
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Border, Rock Gardens
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!