All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
Goji Barbarum, Goji berry is a sprawling shrub with long, flexible canes and clusters of small, grey-green leaves. The flowers are a brilliant royal purple and they appear in late spring/early summer along the length of the canes. They give way to juicy, bright red fruits that resemble small peppers. They grow sweeter as they mature on the plant. Goji plants continue to flower and produce fruit through the first heavy frost. Can be grown in containers.
- You are purchasing a Goji Berry ‘Crimson Star’ Shrub - 4" Pot, 6"-12" tall – 1 each
- Grow as long, rambling canes - naturally want to run along the ground, staking or trellising will save space and protect your fruit
- Also called wolfberry plants
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Lycium Barbarum ‘Goji Berry’
- Mature Size (HxW): 8’ x 8’
- Soil: Any well-drained soil
- Soil pH: Best at 6.8-8.1
- Hardiness Zone: 5-9
- Sun Exposure: Full sun, tolerates a bit of shade
- Characteristics: Deciduous, sprawling, may take up to 3 years to bear fruit
- Pollinator Required: Self-pollinating
- Ripens/Harvest: Early summer
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Pests: Birds, deer, raccoons
- Spacing: 5’-8’
- Drought Tolerance: Good
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!