Purple Glazer is a mid season hardneck Beautiful, easy to peel cloves are large size and great for roasting and baking. While this has a trademark robust flavor, there is no hot aftertaste so it's great for raw applications like hummus and salsa.
Garlic can be planted in the spring as soon as the ground can be worked, but fall planting is recommended. In areas that get a hard frost, plant garlic 6-8 weeks before the first frost, cover with a 3" layer of straw, grass clippings or other organic mulch.
- You are purchasing Purple Glazer Garlic bulbs
- Family: Allium sativum ‘Purple Glazer’
- Soil: Well-drained, plenty of organic matter
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun
- Characteristics: Hardneck
- Spacing: Block Planting - 5" apart and 4" deep in upright position
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!