The Douglas Fir is “one of the noblest forest trees!” Sometimes referred to as a red fir, Oregon pine, and Douglas Spruce, though neither true fir trees nor pines or spruces. The dense foliage is flat, linear, spirally-arranged, dark green needles with white banding beneath. This striking, soft and fragrant fir is an excellent choice to use as a privacy screen, erosion control, landscape ornamental or accent specimen. Can also be used as a Christmas Tree as well!
- You are purchasing a multipack of Douglas Fir Trees – Potted in 2.5” Pots
- Easy to care for and maintain
- Conical growing evergreen
- Dense foliage forms a thick privacy screen/windbreak
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical name: Pseudotsuga menziesii
- Mature Size(H x W) : 40’-70’ x 12’-20’
- Soil: Moist, well-drained, rich soil
- Hardiness Zone: 4-6
- Sun Exposure: Full sun
- Characteristics: Flat, linear, spirally-arranged, dark green needles with white banding beneath
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Great accent or specimen, erosion control, Christmas tree
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!