Did someone say “Supersize”? These Elephant Ears really take the show! ‘Jack’s Giant’ Elephant Ears have huge, heart-shaped, medium-green leaves. As it grows larger, the plush and quilted leaves become puckered and take on a unique rounded looking appearance. Great when used in any shaded, woodland garden, as a focal point, mass planting, or even a container.
Tip: Potted dormant perennials can be kept in a well-lit cool/cold area (i.e. garage, shed, even in a protected area outdoors) until ready for spring planting. Do not allow them to completely dry out.
- You are purchasing one – Jack’s Giant Elephant Ear – 4” pot
- Easy to care for and maintain
- Grown for its edible, bulb-like corms
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical Name: Colocasia esculenta ‘Jack’s Giant’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 3’-6’ x 3’-5’
- Soil: Moist, well-drained soil
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Sun Exposure: Light to full shade
- Characteristics: Huge, heart-shaped, medium-green leaves on rigid stems
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Suggested Uses: Feature, beds, houseplant, container
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!