All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
Did someone say “Supersize”? These Elephant Ears really take the show! ‘Jack’s Giant’ Elephant Ears have huge, heart-shaped, medium-green leaves. As it grows larger, the plush and quilted leaves become puckered and take on a unique rounded looking appearance. Great when used in any shaded, woodland garden, as a focal point, mass planting, or even a container.
Tip: Potted dormant perennials can be kept in a well-lit cool/cold area (i.e. garage, shed, even in a protected area outdoors) until ready for spring planting. Do not allow them to completely dry out.
- You are purchasing one – Jack’s Giant Elephant Ear – 4” pot
- Easy to care for and maintain
- Grown for its edible, bulb-like corms
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical Name: Colocasia esculenta ‘Jack’s Giant’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 3’-6’ x 3’-5’
- Soil: Moist, well-drained soil
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Sun Exposure: Light to full shade
- Characteristics: Huge, heart-shaped, medium-green leaves on rigid stems
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Suggested Uses: Feature, beds, houseplant, container
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!