All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
Easy to grow, this abundant producer of sweet medium-sized fruit has performed exceptionally well in pots. If grown in pots, they are continuous producers cycling in and out of flower and fruit when given warm temperatures and adequate light. They can be kept under 2’ with moderate pruning. In the ground, they turn into a large bush. Mulberries are known for their immune system enhancing benefits.
Berries have a sweet, tangy flavor, can be eaten fresh, made into juice, wine or pies.
- You are purchasing a Dwarf Everbearing Mulberry - 4" Pot – 1 each
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Morus nigra 'Dwarf Mulberry'
- Mature Size: 2'-6’
- Soil: Well drained – do not overwater
- Soil pH: 6.0-7.0
- Hardiness Zone: 5-10
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun
- Characteristics: Bush
- Pollinator Required: Self-fertile
- Ripens/Harvest: Fall
- Pests: Disease & insect resistant
- Spacing: In landscape 24”
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!