The yellow stems of the Yellow Twig Dogwood are beautiful against the bare winter landscape, grouped together with Red Twig Dogwood, or against the side of a building, especially brick. While birds are attracted to the berries, butterflies are attracted to the flowers. The bare stems in the winter are a wonderful addition to seasonal flower arrangements.
Cut back old stems in late winter for the best color on new growth.
- You are purchasing a Yellow Twig Dogwood Tree - 2 Gallon Trade
- Year-round interest
- Ornamental Berries
- Dramatic color
- Easy care
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical Name: Cornus stolonifera 'Flaviramea'
- Mature Size (HxW): 6’-8' x 7’-9'
- Soil: Average, medium moisture, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 3-8
- Sun Exposure: Partial to full sun
- Bloom: Flat-top clusters of white bloom in late spring
- Characteristics: Deciduous multi-stemmed shrub
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Border, cutting garden, mass planting, very wet areas, wildlife garden, woodland garden
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!