All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
The yellow stems of the Yellow Twig Dogwood are beautiful against the bare winter landscape, grouped together with Red Twig Dogwood, or against the side of a building, especially brick. While birds are attracted to the berries, butterflies are attracted to the flowers. The bare stems in the winter are a wonderful addition to seasonal flower arrangements.
Cut back old stems in late winter for the best color on new growth.
- You are purchasing a Yellow Twig Dogwood Tree - Potted Plant - 1 Gallon Trade
- Year-round interest
- Ornamental Berries
- Dramatic color
- Easy care
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical Name: Cornus stolonifera 'Flaviramea'
- Mature Size (HxW): 6’-8' x 7’-9'
- Soil: Average, medium moisture, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 3-8
- Sun Exposure: Partial to full sun
- Bloom: Flat-top clusters of white bloom in late spring
- Characteristics: Deciduous multi-stemmed shrub
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Border, cutting garden, mass planting, very wet areas, wildlife garden, woodland garden
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!