All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
Add some color to your landscape with Scarlet Fire® Dogwood! Scarlet Fire® is a heavy bloomer displaying flowers that have huge, deep, dark fuschia-pink bracts. The bracts are showy for up to 8 weeks from late summer to late winter. Then flowers give way to showy, red, strawberry-like fruit. The dark green foliage has a purple tinge keeping its color throughout the season and then changing to a burgundy shade when temperatures begin to cool down.
- You are purchasing a Scarlet Fire Dogwood ‘Rutpink’– 1 Gallon Pot
- Showy, beautiful pink kousa dogwood
- Easy to care for and maintain
- Small, rounded deciduous tree
- Prune only after flowering
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Cornus kousa 'Rutpink'
- Mature Size (H x W): 20'-25’ x 15’-20'
- Soil: Well-drained, adaptable
- Hardiness Zone: 5-9
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun/Part Shade
- Characteristics: Flowering Tree, Ornamental Tree, deciduous
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Bloom: Huge, dark fuschia-pink bracts
- Tolerance: Disease, pest resistant, cold and heat tolerant
- Suggested Uses: Accent, mass planting, screen/hedge
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!