Lemon Thread is a slow-growing, semi-dwarf, broadly-conical, shrubby variety that will typically grow to 3-5’ over the first 20 years but may eventually reach 10-12’ tall. It is noted for its bright yellow thread-like foliage. Foliage can be quite attractive in winter. Small cones appear only on mature plants. Peeling, reddish-orange bark develops on mature plants.
No serious insect or disease problems. Some susceptibility to juniper blight, root rot and certain insect pests such as bagworms.
- You are purchasing a Lemon Thread Cypress Tree– 4" Pot, pack of 3
- Excellent small specimen for year round interest
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Mature Size (HxW): 3-5’ x 2-4’
- Soil: Average, medium-wet, well-drained soil
- Hardiness Zone: 4-8
- Sun Exposure: Full sun to partial shade; best in partial shade
- Growth Rate: Slow
- Bloom: Non-flowering
- Suggested Uses: Rock Garden, Foundation Planting, Specimen
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!