‘Carolina Sapphire’ Arizona Cypress is a faster growing evergreen tree than the ‘Blue Ice’. It also grows slightly taller.
‘Carolina Sapphire’ is a conical, broadly pyramidal conifer.
It is known for reddish-purple flaky bark with spirally arranged, blue-silver sprays of needles.
It has a slightly more erect growth habit than most Arizona Cypress. If you are wanting something a little different, the Carolina Sapphire is a great choice!
- You are purchasing a pack of three – Carolina Sapphire Arizona Cypress plants – 4” pots
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Cupressus arizonica var. glabra ‘Carolina Sapphire’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 20’-30’ x 10’-15’
- Soil: Average to slightly sandy to acidic, well-drained soil
- Hardiness Zone: 6-9
- Sun Exposure: Full sun preferred, light partial shade
- Characteristics: Symmetric pyramidal evergreen foliage
- Growth Rate: Moderate (12”-20” average per year)
- Spacing: 6’-7’ apart for most typical privacy screen/windbreak plantings
- Suggested Uses: Specimen, Accent, Screen/hedge
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!