Sioux Crape Myrtle is one of the best for summer foliage and is a good choice for corners of buildings, as a single specimen, in a mixed border, or a group planting. It features deep pink flowers and foliage that turns red in the fall. The bark on the trunk and older branches exfoliates to reveal a light grayish brown color.
- You are purchasing a Sioux Crape Myrtle – 2.5” pot - 3 pack
- Flowers throughout summer
- Attractive foliage
- Maintains good flower color
- Disease resistant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanic Name: Lagerstroemia indica ‘Sioux’
- Mature Size (H x W): 14' x 12'
- Soil: Moist, well-drained soil
- Hardiness Zone: 7-9
- Sun Exposure: Full sun
- Characteristics: Resists mildew, Heat and Drought tolerant, Summer flowering
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Container, Mass Planting, Privacy Screen, Specimen, Urban Garden
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!