Crape Myrtles are easy to grow and a delight to anyone's garden!
Displays a profusion of stunning blooms throughout summer. Large clusters of white-edged candy pink flowers appear in late summer into fall.
Semi-dwarf, so it doesn't take up quite the space of traditional varieties.
- You are purchasing a Peppermint Lace Crape Myrtle – 2 Gallon Pot
- Attracts hummingbirds, butterflies, and bees
- Candy pink flowers
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Lagerstroemia indica ‘Peppermint Lace’
- Mature Size (H x W): 12' x 8'
- Soil: Widely adaptable, Average, well-drained soil
- Hardiness Zone: 7-9
- Sun Exposure: Full/Partial sun
- Characteristics: Summer flowering, Deciduous, Semi-dwarf
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Suggested Uses: Cut flowers, Group, Tree form, Hedge/Privacy
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!