The reddest blooms you can get on a Crape Myrtle! The bright red blooms on this smaller growing crape myrtle tree are in huge clusters. From the wonderfully smooth bark to the dark green foliage and then onto the orange-red fall color, the Dynamite Crape Myrtle is an amazing summer to fall show off!
Dynamite Crape Myrtle Trees are a spectacular addition to any southern landscape!
- You are purchasing a Dynamite Crape Myrtle – 1 Gallon
- One of the hardiest Crape Myrtles available
- Produces cherry red flowers that have wrinkled petals similar to crepe paper in spring-fall
- Works well as a specimen plant or plant in groups for an explosion of color in the landscape and year-round interest, as well as natural privacy barrier
- Massive curb appeal that makes your neighbors jealous!
- Features leaves that emerge crimson then mature to a dark green, becoming moderately leathery
- Attracts bees and provides bird habitat
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Lagerstroemia indica ‘Whit II’ Dynamite
- Mature Size (H x W): 20' x 20'
- Soil: Moist, well-drained soil
- Hardiness Zone: 5-9
- Sun Exposure: Full/Partial sun
- Characteristics: Summer flowering, Showy flowers, Fall foliage, Attractive bark, deciduous
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Spacing: 15'
- Suggested Uses: Specimen, Border, Group, Privacy, Focal point, Foundation
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!