Beautiful purple cascading blooms will add interest to your yard! Catawba Crape Myrtle is a deciduous shrub that is versatile, so you will find several ways to use it in your home landscape. With large purple blooms accented with the emerald green leaves is very eye-catching. Even the radiant brown and gray tones of the shedding bark will provide even more texture to enjoy.
Enjoy from late spring through early fall the waterfall of violet flowers all summer long. After the gorgeous show of blooms are over you will have the fall colors of bronze, orange and yellow to appear from the leaves of the Catawba Crape Myrtle bush.
A dazzling addition to your landscape!
- You are purchasing a Catawba Crape Myrtle - 2.5" pot - 3 pack
- Winter hardy
- Heavy bloomer
- Disease resistant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Lagerstroemia indica ‘Catawba’
- Mature Size (H x W): 15' x 14'
- Soil: Average, well-drained soil
- Hardiness Zone: 7-9
- Sun Exposure: Full sun
- Characteristics: Summer flowering, Deciduous, Purple bloom
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Specimen, Shrub borders
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!