A dazzling addition to your landscape! The ‘Arapaho’ Crape Myrtle is an extremely valuable tree for southern gardeners and wherever a drought-resistant shrub or small tree is needed. The bright red, feathery blooms last all summer and through fall. Its glossy, dark green leaves and exfoliating bark only adds to the uniqueness of this crape myrtle.
The ‘Arapaho’ is a taller growing crape myrtle that makes a stunning accent tree used in either small groupings or as a single specimen, privacy hedge, or to frame corners of homes or entryways.
- You are purchasing an Arapaho Crape Myrtle - 2.5" pot - 3 pack
- Attracts hummingbirds, bees, & butterflies
- Drought tolerant, disease resistant, & highly adaptable
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Lagerstroemia indica ‘Arapaho’
- Mature Size (H x W): 15-25' x 10-20'
- Soil: Widely adaptable, average, well-drained soil
- Hardiness Zone: 7-10
- Sun Exposure: Full sun
- Characteristics: Deciduous, summer flowering
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Bloom: Bright Red
- Suggested Uses: Specimen, Landscape Accent, Privacy Screen, Container
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!