All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
Native to Japan, this tree was introduced to America in 1902. It is responsible for the spectacular display of cherry blossoms each spring in Washington D.C.
The Yoshino Flowering Cherry is noted as an ornamental tree, and features a profusion of soft, white flowers in the spring. It is perfect for border driveways, to highlight outdoor living areas, or to accent areas of your lawn, as they are certainly attention getters! It is known as the best flowering tree you can find.
- You are purchasing a Yoshino Flowering Cherry Trees in one gallon trade pot
- White, showy bloom
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Prunus x yedoensis
- Mature Size(H x W) : 40’-50’ x 25’-40’
- Soil: Grows in acidic, loamy, sandy, and clay soils, but prefers moist and well-drained soils
- Hardiness Zone: 5-8
- Sun Exposure: Full sun to partial shade
- Characteristics: Deciduous ornamental and shade tree
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Decorative, Specimen
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!