Famous for is blooms, this ornamental cherry tree produces bright green leaves accompanied by white delicate flowers in the spring giving way to bronze and outstanding orange colored leaves in the fall. Before the bright green leaves emerge in the spring, tasseled stamens will appear. Because this tree is narrow and grows upright it’s the perfect addition for your landscape in small spaces. This small garden tree is easy to grow and best pruned in the late winter after the threat of extreme cold. Because of the low canopy with a ground clearance of approximately 3 feet, it’s typical to see them planted in landscaping under power lines. With a medium growth rate in ideal conditions, it could grow 2 – 4 feet per year and live 50 years or more. Being tolerant of urban pollution it thrives in the urban agriculture.
- You are purchasing a Snow Goose Flowering Cherry Tree – 1 Gallon Trade Pot
- Easy to care for and maintain
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical Name: Prunus serrulata ‘Snow Goose’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 26’-39’ x 19’-21’
- Soil: Fertile, moist, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 5-8
- Sun Exposure: Full sun to partial shade
- Characteristics: bright green leaves, coppery-red peeling bark
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Specimen, Ornamental, Focal point
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!