Toyo-Nishiki has a gorgeous combination of white, pink, and red in every blossom! It will delight and brighten your garden in late winter and early spring. Quince-like fruit attracts birds.
- You are purchasing a Toyo Nishiki Flowering Quince (2-4 feet) – 1 Gallon
- Profusion of White, Pink, and Red flowers in early spring
- Attracts Birds
- Bonsai potential
- Easy care
- Plants bloom on old growth
- Avoid heavy pruning. Prune to shape as needed in spring after flowering to stimulate growth of flowering spurs which will improve bloom for the following year (although such pruning will reduce fruit production for the current year)
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Chaenomeles japonica 'Toyo-Nishiki'
- Mature Size: 8' x 8'
- Hardiness Zone: 4-8
- Soil: Average, well-drained
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun/Part Shade
- Characteristics: Deciduous, spreading, spring flowering, blooms on old growth
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Tolerance: Drought, poor soil
- Bloom: White, Pink, and Red flowers on the same plant
- Suggested Uses: Beds & Borders, Ground Covers, Barrier, Hedge, Cut Flowers, Attracts Wildlife
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!