All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
Butterfly Bush is a must for every late summer perennial garden!
Butterfly bushes are carefree deciduous shrubs that are reliable fragrant and easy to grow.
The Buzz™ variety is a new twist on an old garden favorite and is perfect for a smaller, more compact garden. The Buzz™ Magenta produces honey-scented, hot pink flower blossoms with contrasting golden eyes. The large, elegant, fragrant blooms capture the attention of butterflies and hummingbirds from near and far. Blooming from early summer through late fall, the Buzz™ Magenta Butterfly Bush is a beautiful addition to any garden.
- You are purchasing a package of 3 plants – Buzz™ Magenta Butterfly Bush – 4” pots
- Magenta colored fragrant flowers
- Attracts hummingbirds, butterflies, and bees
- Long lasting blooms
- Easy to care for and maintain
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Buddleia davidii ‘Buzz™ Magenta’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 3-5’ x 3-5’
- Soil: Average, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 5-9
- Sun Exposure: Full sun
- Characteristics: Deciduous, Shrub
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Bloom: Magenta, showy flowers, fragrant
- Spacing: 4 feet
- Tolerance: Deer resistant, salt resistant, drought tolerant
- Suggested Uses: Beds, Border, Cut flowers, Cottage Garden, Focal point in garden, Fragrant hedge
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!