All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
The flame red color of the Burning Bush makes it an excellent landscape plant that will light up your landscaping in the fall. It is a standout as a single plant, but really makes an impression when planted in rows. In the summer, the cooling blue-green leaves are very lush. You will look forward to fall just to see the blaze of color spring up on this vibrant shrub.
- You are purchasing one Burning Bush– 2 Gallon Container
- Also called winged Euonymous because of the ridges that arise on young growth. These disappear as stems mature
- Easy care
- Bright red foliage in the fall
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical Name: Euonymus alatus
- Mature Size: 9’-11’ x 9’-11’
- Soil: Average, lightly moist, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 4-8
- Sun Exposure: Partial to full sun
- Characteristics: Deciduous shrub
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Border, Mass Planting, Specimen
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!