The flame red color of the Burning Bush makes it an excellent landscape plant that will light up your landscaping in the fall. It is a standout as a single plant, but really makes an impression when planted in rows. In the summer, the cooling blue-green leaves are very lush. You will look forward to fall just to see the blaze of color spring up on this vibrant shrub.
- You are purchasing one Burning Bush– 1 Gallon Container
- Also called winged Euonymous because of the ridges that arise on young growth. These disappear as stems mature
- Easy care
- Bright red foliage in the fall
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical Name: Euonymus alatus
- Mature Size: 9’-11’ x 9’-11’
- Soil: Average, lightly moist, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 4-8
- Sun Exposure: Partial to full sun
- Characteristics: Deciduous shrub
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Border, Mass Planting, Specimen
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!